As part of its national Vision 2030, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has adopted the 2023 ICT strategy with the objective to achieve a 50% growth in the sector, while increasing its GDP contribution to SR 50 billion through the deployment of emerging technologies that will shape and transform the way businesses operate in the public and private sectors.
In line with these developments, the Saudi Emerging Technologies Forum Digi-Conference will take place virtually on 9 November 2020 as a platform for the ICT community in the Kingdom to explore latest emerging technologies and innovations.
You do not want to miss hearing from our top speakers including:
- Eng. Fahad A. Alhamed, Chairman, Saudi Cloud Computing Association & Head of Cloud Customer Enablement Department, National Information Centre - Saudi Data and Artificial Intelligence Authority – SDAIA
- Abdulaziz Alshamsan, Executive Director General CX & Corporate Communication, Ministry of Human Resources & Social Development
- Abdulrahman Almutairi, Head of Digital Platforms, Ministry of Culture- KSA
- Asim Badhuralam Syed, Head of Information Technology, Almarai Dairy and Food Polytechnic
- Ramez Alfayez, Smart City Director, King Abdullah Financial District - KAFD & Council Member, Technology Business Management Council
- Waqas Bashir, Chief Architect, Ministry of Tourism, KSA
Download the prospectus to find out more on why you should get involved >>